Home - Community   

Forums | Search | Index Login | Register  

(unknown user) Konos Vol 1, Rod and Staff Spelling, Math, and English,
User info
not available

Posted at 11:15 am on Jul 12, 2007

Hi. I have the following for sale. All are in good used to new condition. Postage is extra and insurance is optional. I accept pay pal or money order. I would be happy to answer any questions or send pictures if you wuold like.
Thank you
Konos Vol 1 w/Lesson plan pages $40.00 some minor pencil marks
ACE Paces w/Keys
English 1039-1048 new (also includes test to pace 1038)$15.00
Math 1035-1048 new (no key for 1035 & 1036) $17.00
A Reason for Handwriting-used-several pages missing most of the border sheets still in book, manuscript starts on lesson 7, Transition lessons begin w/lesson 21 $2.00
Rod and Staff 3 includes student book, tm, speed drills, black line master and answer key for black line masters. The first 9 speed drills are missing but other than that all items are in exec. condition. $18.00
Uncle Josh's Outline Map Book $8.00 some cover wear pages tight
Cantering the Country $15.00 new
Dover United States Coloring Book $1.50 new but small crease on cover
Galloping the Globe $10 used some notes on pages and extra info and resources added, binding removed and 3 hole punched can be sold in binder for $12.00
Considering God's Creation TM and Student book $12.00 binding removed and 3 hole punched. Includes CD. new condition other than the binding can be sold in notebooks for $3 more (tm is in one and student book in another)
used with Galloping the Globe
Our Father's World by Rod and Staff 2nd grade social studies used with Galloping the Globe $2.00 2 pages used
Rod and Staff Spelling TM 2nd and 3rd Grade some ware on covers $2.50 each
Trail Guide to World Geography $10 minor shelf wear
The Ultimate Geography and Timeline Guide $15 new condition
Rod and Staff English worksheet set with TM (6 total books) $5.00 for set new condition

This message has been edited 1 time(s).

Other messages in this thread: