Home - Community   

Forums | Search | Index Login | Register  

Tina Duke Moody Science Videos, other videos including VTales, French, Spanish, CHood of Fm Am,MHenry Pic books of Misty of Chic,JHolt

Scurvy Sea Horse
11740 posts

Posted at 8:13 am on Jul 22, 2007

I have this 3 set Moody Science Videos see them here: http://www.moodypublishers.com/Publishers/default.asp?SectionID=86DE745783B8435ABFF5832DD9E4C78A&action=view_category&subid=97EAFB6CD287C85831D974102B505A6D&page=4

The Wonders of God's Creation Planet Earth still wrapped in shrinkwrap
The Wonders of God's Creation Human Life also still wrapped in shrinkwrap
The Wonder's of God's Creation Animal Kingdom this is opened but only watched a couple of times.... they sell for $39.95 for all 3 I"d like $25 including media rate shipping

**A Vow to Cherish video still in shrinkwrap
They promised to love each other forever---"in sickness and in health." But when John's wife, Ellen, receives a devastating medical diagnosis, can their family weather the storm? Called "a must-see for all couples," this triumphant love story is a life-changing testimony to the power of God. Stars Barbara Babcock and Ken Howard I'd like $8*ppd

*In His Presence video A celebration of the peace, love and promises of God in word and song
In His Presence combines beloved hymns and inspiring Scripture with breathtaking scenes of natural wonders to soothe your heart and soul. This is My Father's World, Great is Thy Faithfulness, Majesty, O God, Our Help in Ages Past, Fairest Lord Jesus, Our Great Savior, Early Light, My Faith Looks Up To Thee, It is Well With my Soul, Sing Hallelujah, Rock of Ages, He Hideth my Soul, A Shield About Me, The Battle Belongs to the Lord, Day by Day

This is brand new still in shrinkwrap.. would make a nice gift $8ppd

*Veggie Tales vhs King George and the Ducky $8ppd

**FRENCH********

Complete French Learning Suite.. brand new, still shrinkwrapped

Product Features

* 60,000+ words with translations; fun activities; electronic dictionary
* Comprehensive language software for learning French
* Hear native French speakers from around the globe
* Sample dialogs; advanced speech analysis; dictation activities
* Exercises teach sentence construction, vocabulary, and grammar

Product Description
From the Manufacturer
The Complete French Learning Suite offers you the most comprehensive way to successfully learn French. Ideal for school, business, travel, or simple personal growth, the Complete French Learning Suite gives you access to a broad variety of fun, effective French learning solutions that will develop all your French skills. With Complete French you will dramatically improve your listening, speaking, reading, writing, vocabulary, grammar, and comprehension skills.

Listening, Speaking, and Pronunciation

* Hear native French speakers from around the globe
* Dozens of sample dialogs illustrate how people really communicate in French
* The most advanced speech-analysis noises of real-life speaking situations
* Dictation activities that enhance listening skills
* SlowSound to focus on every nuance of pronunciation

Reading Skills

* 1000's of words of native-language content presented in context
* Exercises that teach sentence construction, vocabulary, and grammar
* Electronic dictionary lets you pick the right words every time

Vocabulary and Grammar

* Comprehensive grammar explanations integrated into all aspects of the learning process
* Fun activities like the Vocabulous!, Crosswords, Hangman, and more
* Includes over 60,000 words and their translations

Product Description
Whether you prefer audio learning, reading, interactive software, or games, Complete French Learning Suite will have you on your way to French mastery in no time! Includes: Learn French Now!, French Before You Know It, Lexicon Translation Dictionary, LinquaMatch Talking Phrasebook and Tutor, French Learners Tool Kit, French Alphabet Reference, French Learners Tool Kit GrammarPro, and French Learners Tool Kit French Screen Saver

****This sells for $89 on Amazon... mine is brand new and I'd like $35ppd media rate

****Spanish Compete Learning Suite

Product Features

* 60,000+ words with translations; fun activities; electronic dictionary
* Comprehensive language software for learning Spanish
* Hear native Spanish speakers from around the globe
* Sample dialogs; advanced speech analysis; dictation activities
* Exercises teach sentence construction, vocabulary, and grammar

Product Description
From the Manufacturer
The Complete Spanish Learning Suite offers you the most comprehensive way to successfully learn Spanish. Ideal for school, business, travel, or simple personal growth, the Complete Spanish Learning Suite gives you access to a broad variety of fun, effective Spanish learning solutions that will develop all your Spanish skills. With Complete Spanish you will dramatically improve your listening, speaking, reading, writing, vocabulary, grammar, and comprehension skills.

Listening, Speaking, and Pronunciation

* Hear native Spanish speakers from around the globe
* Dozens of sample dialogs illustrate how people really communicate in Spanish
* The most advanced speech-analysis noises of real-life speaking situations
* Dictation activities that enhance listening skills
* SlowSound to focus on every nuance of pronunciation

Reading Skills

* 1000's of words of native-language content presented in context
* Exercises that teach sentence construction, vocabulary, and grammar
* Electronic dictionary lets you pick the right words every time

Vocabulary and Grammar

* Comprehensive grammar explanations integrated into all aspects of the learning process
* Fun activities like the Vocabulous!, Crosswords, Hangman, and more
* Includes over 60,000 words and their translations

Product Description
Whether you prefer audio learning, reading, interactive software, or games, Complete Spanish Learning Suite will have you on your way to Spanish mastery in no time! Includes: Learn Spanish Now!, Spanish Before You Know It, Lexicon Translation Dictionary, LinquaMatch Talking Phrasebook and Tutor, Spanish Learners Tool Kit, Spanish Alphabet Reference, Spanish Learners Tool Kit GrammarPro, and Spanish Learners Tool Kit Spanish Screen Saver

******This sells for $80... mine is brand new shrinkwrapped I'll take $35ppd media rate

*****Childhood of Famous Americans set of 6 books pb exc cond...

Thomas Edison, Jim Thorpe, Babe Ruth, Wilbur and Orville Wright, Thurgood Marshall, Helen Keller $12ppd for all 6

***Set of 6 picture books based on Marguerite Henry's classic Misty of Chincoteague.. these are in exc cond. this is a complete set and includes: The Capture, The Whirlpool, The Storm, The Auction, The Big RAce and Going Home I'd like $8ppd

*** John Holt's books How Children Learn , and How Children Fail take both hardback books (these have dustjackets) this is the 6th and 8th printings... I'll take $7ppd for both

**How Children Fail John Holt pb this is the same one available through Amazon for $11.. mine is in vgc.. I'd like $7ppd

***A Child's Geography of the World by V.M. Hillyer this is the 1951 printing and is selling for around $35 this hardback with dust jacket I'll take $20ppd

****Science********

**Step-by-Step Science Series
Habitats grades K-3 recognizing habitats and the requirements of plants and animals and creating terrariums..

contains activities and encourage students to use their senses to observe the habitat all around them. It introduces students to the *magic spot* which is a special outdoor place where students can carefully observe their surroundings. In addition to habitats this book explores the importance of seeds, plants, and animals and includes activities for each. Each activity contains six sections: problem, materials needed, procedure, results, critical thinking questions and comments. I'd like $6ppd

***Water Science active science with Water.. by Science Action Labs (teaching and learning company) this sells for $14 at amazon grades 4-8 all the activities in this book are based upon science principles, many of which are explained by Newton's laws. The spirit of Sir Isaac is present on the pages of this book offering explanation, advice, additional information and encouragement . The labs range from exploring water pressure, buoyancy and surface tension; investigating water and weather, examining the importance of water to life and more! many of the science action labs provide data tables and other additional information, and an answer key is provided. I'd like $7ppd

***Science Fun a taste of the joy of living by James and Mildred Hyer

Rocks from outer space? Beautiful gems in a handful of sand? in this book you'll go on a voyage of discovery that never leaves the house or garden and the joy is not just in the reading, but in the doing. Using words and diagrams to describe more than fifty experiments, Science Fun provides the means for discovering answers to some fascinating mysteries of nature. There are specks of meteorites, for instance, in the gutters that drain water from a roof; and there are zircons and garnets- tiny, but very real- in the sand of lake and ocean beaches. Using everyday objects easily found around the house, the authors show hwo to make such devices as a thermometer that uses water instead of mercury and a toy boat that runs on a piece of soap; and how to see real live *cannibals* in a jar. Science has little meaning unless there is first-hand contact with concrete natural phenomena. The author's main objective, full realized in this enjoyable book, is to introduce young readers to these scientific realities, and to give them a taste of the joy of discovery.
ex-library hard back $5ppd

***700 Science Experiments for Everyone hb w/ djacket
a science sourcebook containing simple experiments that use materials easily found at home. study how things work, why they grow, what they are made of, and how they live. compiled by the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO).. this book will fascinate budding scientists with sections on Optical Projection, Electricity, Chemistry, Astronomy, Magnetism, Geology, Physiology, and more . It makes science exciting, useful, and just plain fun! This is in exc cond and sells for $17.95... I"d like $9ppd

***Blood and Guts a working guide to your insides by Linda Allison pb.. bottom corner of cover slighty bent... I'd like$5ppd

***Time LIfe STudent Library Planet EArth..... love this book.. (so much so that I ended up with two copies) this is hb and in exc cond. I used this book for a spine for eath science.. the isbn is 078351350x this book covers tectonics, mountains, erosion, rivers, canyons, deserts, glaciers, caves, lakes, volcanoes, earthquakes, rocks, minerals, crystals, gemstones, gold, diamonds, fossil fuels, the ocean icebergs, atmosphere, water cycle, floods, rain, clouds, sun, weather, this is an awesome book I'd like $8ppd

**The Weather Report Lesson plans, worksheets and experiments by Mike Graf by Fearon Teacher Aids isbn 0822475111 I'd like $8ppd

** Science Projets for the intermediate grades by Fearon Teacher Aids sells for $10, I'd like $6ppd for mine.. which is in exc cond.

***The Peacemaker by Ken Sande isbn 080157418 this is pb and in vgc and
***Guiding People Through Conflict Peacemaker Ministries... teacher/guidebook for Peacemaker... both for $10ppd

**The Young Peacemaker teaching students to respond to conflict God's way.. by Corlette Sande interm and middle school level isbn is 096637861x this is in brand new exc cond...Amazon sells this for $20...PLUS another $14 for the student activity books... I have the booka nd all 12 act. book and will sell it all for $20ppd!!

***Exploring Mathematics by Scott Foresman I have 2 of these that are BRAND NEW, PERFECT COND the isbn is 0673331075 and sells for$62 on amazon I'd like $25ppd or $40ppd for both copies

Everything is from a non-smoking house.. shipped media rate...insurance is extra.. I take checks or money orders...email me at brat@roadrunner .com

You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy! Psalm 30:11

Other messages in this thread: