Home - Community   

Forums | Search | Index Login | Register  

sixmnms Language Lessons for Little Ones, Dr. Aardsma's Spelling Drill, Rod and Staff Arithmetic 5, Sign Language DVD program
Blithe Bonny Boatswain
6406 posts

Posted at 4:07 pm on Apr 16, 2010

~Language Lessons for Little Ones, by Sandi Queen
New, unused, unmarked. Rainbow Resource sells new for $22.95. I would like $15 PPD

~Dr. Aardsma's Spelling Drill CD-ROM, grades 5 and 6
(Windows 95, 98, ME, XP, 2000 are listed on case. Also runs on my computer with Windows 7)
This CD-ROM is like new and in the original case. There is a small crack on the bottom, back side of the case. User's Guide included.
**This was $16.95 new. The CD is no longer being sold, and they have gone to web only drills at a cost of $16.95 per year. There is an offer on their website (draardsmasddrills.com) for 1 free year of web lessons when you mail in your copy on CD)** I would like $9 PPD

~Rod and Staff Gaining Skills with Arithmetic 5

Included are the student textbook, text booklet, and speed drills book. The first page in the speed drill book has been completed and removed, and a name has been written at the top of the second page. Other than that, all books are in new condition other than minor shelf wear, with completely unmarked pages. I would like $13 PPD for the set.

~Signs for His Glory Levels 1 and 2 on DVD. This program has served my daughter very well in her beginning sign language studies. I would like $70. PPD for Level 1 and 2 combined. These are complete with workbook and dvd for each level. They sell for $67.50 per level at Rainbow Resource.

I accept money order, paypal, or check if I "know" you. Please bmail if interested. Thank you!

Google for giftcards!
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/sixmnms

Other messages in this thread:

• Language Lessons for Little Ones, Dr. Aardsma's Spelling Drill, Rod and Staff Arithmetic 5, Sign Language DVD program - sixmnms - 4:07:30 PM on 04/16/2010 (1)