Home - Community   

Forums | Search | Index Login | Register  

IdaMay pre-6 items, take a look!
Capt. Lookatmy Broadside
14099 posts

Posted at 1:03 pm on Sep 8, 2010

I have the following for sale from a smoke-free, pet-free home. I can accept pp or USPS money order for the purchase price. I ship USPS media mail with delivery confirmation. This postage is included, unless noted.

preK--6 and more

Rocket to the Moon, Lasting Lessons, Thematic Literature-based Units [pre K thru 3rd grade] by Karen Shackelford. check out the website lastinglessons.com
http://edushop.edu4kids.com/theme-unit-rocket-moon-p-24837.html?osCsid=0dhf3kcsk13uq4e50t2fvodg40
new price around $13 -- asking $6ppd

Rod & Staff Reading Worksheet grade 1, Unit 5. New, unused, pages clean and straight. $3.50ppd

Shared Reader [8 1/2 x 11] some highlighting, otherwise in very nice condition [they book suggests the highlighting, but is is not throughout, as we decided not to mark in it anymore] large print. $4ppd

HomeSchool Journal
http://www.fergnusservices.com/
reg about $10 -- my price $5ppd

Barron's Math The Easy Way
ISBN 978076120119
new condition $8ppd

BJU Math 2 Teacher's Edition parts 1 & 2 good condition, $5ppd

BJU American Republic set
-Student textbook
-Teacher's Manual part 1 & 2
-Student Outlines for each chapter masters and one copy
-answer key for student outlines
-answers to section reviews and Chapter reviews of the textbook
-student tests for chapters 8-30
[bonus items for use with chapters 1-7]
selling the set for $45ppd

Wordly Wise original version, book 2 $2.50ppd new condition

BJU I Met You in a Story, 4th grade reading Teacher's materials -- 2 manuals and the Teaching Visuals flip chart [1579244572 (parts 1 & 2) and 1579244599]

10 Days to Subtraction Mastery includes 32 page book, 10 keys [wrap-ups] and a cassette tape $7ppd

American People & Nation Christian Liberty Press, 1st grade history, by Michael J. McHugh. Student book and Teacher's Manual $6ppd

Draw`Write`Now handwriting books, for use with the Draw`Write`Now Hand Writing series. Notebooks with enough pages to complete one book of drawings and writings. A great way to organize and keep these activities. Great way to page through and see the progress. Great for students to keep the pictures and writings, treasured. these sell for $5 apiece, I have 4 -- left, had 7, in new condition. 2 for $6ppd, 3 for $7.50ppd, 4 for $9, -- some are taken, have 4 left.

Rod & Staff coloring books
The Parables
Animals Man Uses
Wild Animals of the Bible
all new, unused $6ppd

A Beka Art Projects 3 new, unused -ABeka price $12.50 plus shipping, my price $11ppd

I have several Mathmania issues, contact me is interested, $1 each plus shipping or combine shipping with other items

The Story of Western Civilization
Book 1 How Civilization Began
ISBN 0838814956
Book 2 Greece and Rome Build Great Civilizations
ISBN 0838814964
Book 4 The Renaissance
ISBN 0838814999
set for $8ppd

EveryDay Math Student Math Journal [workbook] Vol 1 and 2 some writing, about 2 inches thick, together. $5ppd [for approx shipping costs]

Dover Coloring Book
The Amistad ISBN 0486423751 $3ppd

Beautiful Feet -- History of Science Time line, new in package $7ppd

A Beka Algebra second edition, fair condition-- edges os pages show ear, all pages clean and readable. $10ppd [heavy for shipping]

McGrawHill, American Education Publishing TEST PREP grade 4 -- a few pages with markings, easily erased, plenty to read and work through, name on front cover $3ppd

Ginn Reading Program, 1st -2nd grade readers $3ppd postage only, large print, 8x11 thick poster board covers, large b&w pictures, originally printed for the blind -- ie easy to see to read and id pics --Fish and Not Fish; Little Dog Laughed-- two books for $3ppd

A Beka Grammar & Composition 1 teacher key, fourth edition, used but good condition, A Beka price $20 plus shipping, my price $12ppd [heavy for shipping]

bamil or yearn_2_learn at fastmail.net

This message has been edited 1 time(s).

I can only teach you; you must educate yourself.

Other messages in this thread:

• pre-6 items, take a look! - IdaMay - 1:03:22 PM on 09/08/2010 (0)