Home - Community   

Forums | Search | Index Login | Register  

Jnelson FS: Welcome to Kitís World 1934 HC
Sweet Sea Swabby
982 posts

Posted at 10:03 pm on Apr 1, 2006

FS: Welcome to Kitís World 1934 HC

Welcome to Kit's World, 1934 : Growing Up During America's Great Depression (The American Girls Collection)
Hard cover book
Size 10 x 12 inches
60 pages
Excellent Condition
List $16.95
My price $13 ppd

Fans of The American Girls Collection will love discovering what America was like in Kit's time. This beautiful nonfiction book gives girls a unique perspective on the 1930s - from major historical events to the details of everyday life. Through photographs, illustrations, and both factual and fictionalized anecdotes, shows what life was like in the United States during the Depression. Cutaway scenes, and featuring the letters and diaries of real people, this book brings the voices of yesterday to life for today's readers.

PAYMENT & SHIPPING: Shipping is extra. I accept all types of PAYPAL (including credit cards.) Will ship Media Mail with delivery confirmation within 3 business days of receipt of payment to a US or APO address.

Please email me directly at countrynook@charter.net if you have questions or would like to make a purchase.
===============================================

Other messages in this thread:

• FS: Welcome to Kitís World 1934 HC - Jnelson - 10:03:18 PM on 04/01/2006 (0)