Home - Community   

Forums | Search | Index Login | Register  

cellomom I actually haven't set it yet. LOL

Capt. Lookatmy Broadside
14099 posts

Posted at 12:00 pm on Jul 14, 2011

There are a few things up in the air. Co-op starts on August 17th though which is usually the week we start, but I might start early if we have everything. However, I do have music camp the first week, so even though I don't have to be there the whole time, I will be in and out. I also have jury duty on August 8th (2nd time since I got out of the 1st after hearing requirements). Dd also has a cousin in coming in town, and they are planning to go to Worlds of Fun, but I'm not sure what the date is yet.

Right now ds is working on typing, and he may start his cooking class today. Dd is at dance camp through the end of next week, and ds is a CIT (counselor in training) at a junior boys camp the last half of next week. I'm hoping to do a couple of fun things with E Thursday and Friday of next week when they're gone.

I'm trying to get caught up on a few projects, but I've barely made a dent in them. Hopefully, I can get a few more things done over the weekend and next week.

What all do you still need to get for school, and do you have a start date set?

"Let no one ever come to you without coming away better and happier." Mother Teresa

Other messages in this thread: