Home - Community   

Forums | Search | Index Login | Register  

Des It's Friday, how was your week?
Blithe Bonny Boatswain
6479 posts

Posted at 10:03 am on Apr 6, 2012

Week 29 is in the books and it was a pretty good one. We got math, history and our read aloud done every day. My 16yo got his math, logic and history done every day. We'll be starting second form latin next week and even he's excited about it. Believe it or not he's starting to really take an interest in his education. Yesterday he requested a cursive handwriting book, because he wants to improve his handwriting, yeah, I was shocked myself. I'm actually starting to not hate math as much, because these two students actually enjoy doing it, unlike my older two. History is the bane of my existence now, they could care less about who did what and when, whereas my Dd lived for history time and my oldest Ds only cared about tinkering with things. Maybe that's why i'm having a hard time figuring out my plans for this year. I have to do it differently for them instead of arranging everything around history. Hmm, something to think about. I hope everyone had a great week and has a great weekend!

Has anyone started purchasing for next year yet? If not, do you know when you'll be purchasing? Have you made your final decisions about what you'll be using? What are you struggling to decide about and for what grade level?

Other messages in this thread: