Home - Community   
Forums | Search | Index Login | Register  

AEinMd Oh, looking at that school's admissions page...
Capt. Lookatmy Broadside
14099 posts
Joined: Jul 17, 2005

Posted at 3:01 am on Apr 10, 2012

it specifically says that students who are at a NJ community college should complete their Associate's degree before transferring. I would call them to find out if that means that she is unlikely to get accepted with only a semester or two of credits from the cc. Rowan says that transfer students who have 24 credits do not have to submit SAT/ACT scores.

"If you can't feed a hundred people then feed just one"
- Mother Theresa

Other messages in this thread:

Powered by bSpeak 1.10
Top of Page