Home - Community   

Forums | Search | Index Login | Register  

DonnaMarie ((((Arlene)))) thank you!!

Blithe Bonny Boatswain
wwbythesea@comcast.net
6234 posts

Posted at 8:38 am on Apr 10, 2012

I've been online since 7:00 this morning looking at SAT math websites, tutors, learning videos, etc. dh and I are thinking about what the best approach would be for her.

As for Rowan, I do think she should take a full two-years at the community college before transferring. If we go that route, she'd be able to take any remedial math (even though it won't count toward credit hours for an associate's, but still...) while earning her associate's in liberal arts. Off the top of my head, I believe that's the best program to transfer to Rowan's English major bachelor's program.

She has an excellent command of the English language; she just can't remember terms. I'm having her do the SAT daily practice questions, and she's doing fine on those (well, not the math ones).

I'm thinking about having her work through the SAT math topics on this one website (it includes videos and worksheets) plus have her work through the SAT prep book. If she still needs help after all that, maybe that's when I'll get her a tutor.

You have been so very helpful. THANK YOU!

Other messages in this thread: