Home - Community   

Forums | Search | Index Login | Register  

Des It's Friday, how was your week?
Blithe Bonny Boatswain
6297 posts

Posted at 10:11 am on Apr 13, 2012

Well, week 30 is in the books for us and all I can say is thank goodness!! This has been a stressful week, I had to put on my "mean mommy" hat to many times for my comfort. Anyway, on the school front things are going o.k.. My 9yo. was sick yesterday, I mean really sick, so he didn't do anything. J was able to get his work completed AFTER not being able to have free time until it was done. He's 16 for pete's sake, can it really be that hard to do what you're asked? And believe me, it's not as much as most kids his age. On a good note, can I just say how much the Wipe Clean worksheet protector page from RR rocks!!! I love that thing! Also, I had the bindings cut from our Latin workbooks and the Singapore math wkbk. and had them spiral bound. I'm hoping that I won't have to watch them battle so much with keeping their pages and the workbooks falling on the floor because they can lay them flat. I've also decided to buy them a clip board to do their work on and see if that helps with holding their papers still. I hope everyone had a great week and has a great weekend!!

QOW: What curriculum has been so awesome that you will continue with it next year?

Greta, please post about the convention!

Sherry, i'd love to hear how your book is coming along, please write one.

This message has been edited 1 time(s).

Other messages in this thread: