Home - Community   

Forums | Search | Index Login | Register  

elaine I am looking forward.....

Marooned Me Matey
1518 posts

Posted at 12:07 pm on Apr 15, 2012

to when I don't homeschool anymore. This season has been great, but I know that God has a purpose for the rest of my life, too.

He does for you, too, Sherry! You stepped out in faith and went to GA. There was a purpose in that. You may not be able to see what that was in the natural, but I believe that He used you there and you were faithful to Him through it all. It may not look like it worked out, but we don't know what was going on behind the scenes in people's hearts while you were there and how He used that time in many different ways. You were there for a purpose and a season.

I think stepping out in faith and doing something you feel led to do is a huge thing, especially when it doesn't work out the way we think it should.

Thank you for having the courage to do things and for being a wonderful example to me. I know the Lord has placed things on my heart that seem impossible. Stepping out is a scary thing to do because of all of the what-if's. If I rely on the what-ifs I'll never do it, but if I rely on God and trust Him then I don't have to worry about any what-ifs because even if it doesn't 'seem' to work out, He's got it covered.

I hope that makes sense. It makes total sense to me, but it may not have come across clearly. LOL

Please excuse all grammar mistakes, typos, and anything else annoying I may do or say. :-D

Other messages in this thread: