Home - Community   

Forums | Search | Index Login | Register  

Lea Glad you are feeling better and that the week went well! We've had a good week...
Scurvy Sea Horse
gles38305@yahoo.com
11078 posts

Posted at 1:23 pm on Apr 27, 2012

Making lots of progress with the math review (we are calling it math boot camp!)

Today our house was supposed to show between 1:30-2:30pm, but got a call at 10:10 to see if they could come early! Yikes. We pulled it all together so they could see the house at 10:45.

We are back home and the boys are deep cleaning their rooms today while doing school. Younger ds and I are heading to Nashville late this afternoon to meet up with dh.

I've got the house "pulled together" but not *clean*. That is my goal for next week. I'm hoping this is a new trend...showing the house, that is!

We've got 5 more weeks of school. Then we begin our summer school routine.

Older ds will continue with the math review (2 hours a day), latin and free reading. This is his "job" this summer (he would LOVE a summer job, but we've got to get more math review in).

Younger ds will continue math and free reading (from a list I'm giving him). I might even do a few writing assignments with him throughout the summer. Oh, and he's wanting me to get this experiment kit that we've looked at online. I think I'm gonna get it so he can do that this summer just for FUN.

Greta Lea:)

Other messages in this thread: