Capt. Lookatmy Broadside
Joined: Jul 17, 2005
Posted at 10:56 am on May 8, 2012
and there are a few things up in the air for ds, because I don't know for sure if he will be accepted into the MPI program (Calc and Physics) through the district. That test is Friday, and then I will get him registered at CC for Spanish. So one thing is hinging on another.
I'm waiting to buy the last thing for dd based on that, too, because I might do something different for history, and I'm pretty sure she's decided against the private school, but I'm giving that more time, too.
So, I'll probably just put in a RR order in July sometime, because I think I can get everything from there that's left.
"Let no one ever come to you without coming away better and happier." Mother Teresa