Home - Community   

Forums | Search | Index Login | Register  

cellomom oh, I would love that!

Capt. Lookatmy Broadside
14099 posts

Posted at 6:45 pm on Jun 8, 2012

If you ever do decide to do that, I could have ds stay with the girls for a little bit, and you could stay in his room. Nothing fancy, but it would be a place to stay.

Oh, and the books are quite categorized. I just need to weed more out. I have a hard time deciding, because they are on all subjects, so it's like breaking up a big set. I've thinned out as I've run across doubles (did I mention my uncle started giving me books when I was in K?) At one count it was over 3000...more than that now, but I really have gotten rid of bunches, and I rarely buy new books unless they are homeschool related (or the YWAM bios that dd loves. LOL). There are bunches I'm willing to part with, but a lot of those dh isn't. hehe. Isn't that the way it works? I keep holding on to the Henty books, too. Ds hasn't gotten into them, but dd has read several. I kinda think E won't get into them, but I could be wrong. She hasn't really taken off with reading yet. She's a decent reader, but she doesn't pour over books like the other two did.

"Let no one ever come to you without coming away better and happier." Mother Teresa

Other messages in this thread: