Home - Community   

Forums | Search | Index Login | Register  

cellomom Imagine my frustration when I had procrastinated a paper for poly sci...

Capt. Lookatmy Broadside
14099 posts

Posted at 11:34 am on Jul 18, 2012

ok...I hadn't even read the book the day before it was due (I know, I know)...so I'm typing the paper in the computer lab as I skim the book and the computer crashed, and you guessed it, I hadn't saved. I think that was sometime after midnight, and my class was at 7:40. I think I ended up with a better paper since I had the facts in my head a bit better, but that was a bit of a panic night. I only got a B on that paper, but I felt lucky to get that. I don't think I ever procrastinated quite that badly again. lol (I did get an A in the class).

I honestly think I lack in critical thinking skills. I may be better than others, but I don't think I had to learn to think much to get good grades in school. It was easy to get around thinking, even in college sometimes. Does that make sense? I'm trying to force my kids to think more than I had to and to come up with their own ideas about things. I hope it's working!

"Let no one ever come to you without coming away better and happier." Mother Teresa

Other messages in this thread: