Home - Community   

Forums | Search | Index Login | Register  

Fairlight Just a few words of encouragement...
Marooned Me Matey
1035 posts

Posted at 8:26 am on Aug 14, 2012

I have such a hard time giving my children over to the Lord. I know what I want for them and think I know what's best. I really struggle when things don't go my way where they are concerned, and it almost always seems that my plan and God's plan are two completely different plans.

However...I only see a tiny glimpse. God can see the big picture. I live in the now and can only see moments at a time. I believe that God can see the past, present, and future all spread out like a giant timeline. Not only that, he can see everything in the physical world and everything in the spiritual world. He is so great, he can see all of this instantaneously.

If you hold a jigsaw puzzle piece in your hand, it doesn't look like much, does it? But, once you put all those little pieces together, you end up with a scene of a breathtaking waterfall, cool and lush forest, or a beautiful field of flowers. You just can't see it until the puzzle is completed.

Hang on to your little piece of the puzzle! It really is part of a bigger, beautiful picture. You just can't see it, yet.

(((Greta Lea)))

I try to take one day at a time-but sometimes several days attack me at once!

Other messages in this thread: